Submission GuidelineAll submissions should comply with MobiSys guideline except the page limit. The reviewing process will be double–blind. Your goal as an author is to produce a clearly readable submission within these constraints. Please refrain from exceeding these limits, because longer submissions and/or papers with modified margins or fonts will not be reviewed.
- Your submission must be in PDF. We will not accept papers in any other format. Therefore, irrespective of whatever text processor or formatter you use to write your paper (LaTeX, Microsoft Word, FrameMaker, etc.), please convert the output to PDF before submission.
- Your submission must use a 10pt font (or larger) and be correctly formatted for printing on Letter-sized (8.5" by 11") paper. Paper text blocks must follow ACM guidelines: double-column, with each column 9.25" by 3.33", 0.33" space between columns and single-spaced. If correctly formatted, this means that no page column will have more than 55 lines of text. In the past it has been observed that some authors mistakenly use a 9pt font, which is commonly used in the camera-ready versions of accepted papers. Please verify the font size as well as other guidelines described here, as papers using a font size less than 10pt will be automatically rejected without review.
- Submissions MUST be limited to 6 pages including references.
- To maximize the chances that your paper will print correctly, please use only standard printer fonts (e.g., Times Roman, Helvetica, etc.) or standard TeX Computer Modern fonts; other fonts may be used but must be included in the PDF file.
- The paper must print clearly on standard black-and-white printers. Reviewers are not required to view your paper in color.
- Make sure that symbols and labels used in graphs are readable as printed, and not only with a 20x on-screen magnification.
- Try to keep the file size under 15 MB.
- Submission Deadline:
May 7 2021
May 21 2021
- Acceptance Notice: June 4 2021
- Camera-ready Deadline: June 11 2021
- Workshop Date: June 24 2021
Deparment of Computer and Information Sciences
Department of Computer Science
New York Institute of Technology