Subject: RE: Pdf files
From: fli4 <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dr. Jie Wu'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:49:47 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Jie Wu [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 2006年5月12日 11:18 AM
To: Lu,Mingming; Shuhui Yang; [email-masked]
Subject: Pdf files

Email me the pdf files of the following:

M. Lu and J. Wu, "Social Welfare Based Routing in Ad Hoc Networks," 
accepted to appear in /Proc. of International Conference on Parallel 
Processing/ / (ICPP)/, 2006.
   J. Cao, J. -L. Wang, and J. Wu, "Achieving Bounded Delay on Message 
Delivery in Publish/Subscribe Systems," accepted to appear in /Proc. of 
International Conference on Parallel Processing/ /(ICPP),/ 2006.
  J. Wu and S. Yang, "Optimal Movement-Assisted Sensor Deployment and 
Its Extensions in Wireless Sensor Networks," accepted to appear in 
/Proc. of 20th Int'l Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Systems 
(ICPADS)/, 2006.
  J. Zhang and J. Wu, "XYZ: A Scalable, Partially Centralized Lookup 
Service for Large-Scale Peer-to-Peer Systems," accepted to appear in 
/Proc. of 20th Int'l Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Systems 
(ICPADS)/, 2006.
  M. Lu, F. Li, and J. Wu, "Incentive Compatible Cost- and 
Stability-Based Routing in Ad Hoc Networks," accepted to appear in 
/Proc. of 20th Int'l Conf. on Parallel and Distributed Systems 
(ICPADS)/, 2006.
  F. Li and J. Wu, "A Probabilistic Voting-based Filtering Scheme in 
Wireless Sensor Networks," accepted to appear in /Proc. of  IWCMC 2006 
Computer and Network Security Symposium, / 2006.
S. Yang, F. Dai, M. Cardei, and J. Wu,  "On Connected Multiple Point 
Coverage in Wireless Sensor Networks," accepted to appear in/ 
International Journal of Wireless Information Networks/./
  /M. Cardei, J. Wu, and M. Lu,  "Improving Network Lifetime using 
Sensors with Adjustable Sensing Ranges," accepted to appear in/ 
International Journal of Sensor Networks/.