Self-rated Top 10
On searching simple problem, finding elegant solution, and using imagination for extension.
Group 1: Fault Tolerant Computing
- J. Wu and K. Huang, "The Balanced Hypercube: A Cube-Based System for Fault-Tolerant Applications," IEEE Transactions on Computers, 46, (4), April 1997, 484-491.
- J. Wu, "Adaptive Fault-Tolerant Routing in Cube-based Multicomputers using Safety Vectors," IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 9, (4), April 1998, 321-334.
- J. Wu, "A Fault-Tolerant and Deadlock-Free Routing Protocol in 2-D Meshes Based on Odd-Even Turn Model," IEEE Transactions on Computers, 52, 9, Sept. 2003, 1154-1169.
Group 2: Tournaments in Graph Theory
- J. Wu, "On Finding a Hamiltonian Path in a Tournament Using Semi-Heap," Parallel Processing Letters, Vol. 10, No. 4, 2000, 279-294.
- J. Shen, L. Sheng, and J. Wu, "Searching for Sorted Sequences of Kings in Tournaments," SIAM Journal of Computing, 32, 5, 2003, 1201-1209.
Group 3: Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
- J. Wu and F. Dai, "A Generic Distributed Broadcast Scheme in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks," IEEE Transactions on Computers, Vol. 53, No. 10, Oct. 2004, 1343-1354.
- J. Wu and F. Dai, "Mobility-Sensitive Topology Control in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks," IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 17, No. 6, June 2006, 522-535.
Group 4: Delay Tolerant and Social Networks
- C. Liu and J. Wu, "Practical Routing in a Cyclic MobiSpace," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol 19, No 2, 2011, 369-382.
- J. Wu, M. Xiao, and L. Huang, "Homing Spread: Community Home-based Multi-copy Routing in Mobile Social Networks," Proc. of the 32nd IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM 2013), April 2013.
Group 5: Scheduling
- J. Wu, S. Lu, and H. Zheng, " On Maximum Elastic Scheduling of Virtual Machines for Cloud-based Data Center Networks," Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC 2018), May 20-24, 2018.